Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So Celebrate Christmas


Without Christmas there would be no Easter,
No Christ Child to rescue those fallen on earth,
No grace to give us reason to hope,
No joy or peace, nor the presence of enteral love.

No angels would to announced his birth,
No Sheppard’s would come to worship Him.
No wise men to come to present the gifts,
To foretell the pain and toucher of His death.

No one to take our place on the cross,
No Saviour to shred his blood for us, 
That washed away the stain of our sin,
No such thing of everlasting life in the present of the king.

So celebrate Christmas
The birth of the Redeemer,
Saviour the Hope, Peace and Joy,
Remembering the child born to die on the cross!  

No comments:

Post a Comment