Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Presents Ideas


My Version of the 12 Days of Christmas (2011)

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me a water pump for the whole village.

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me two cows for a Bangladesh and a water pump for the whole village.

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me three goats, two cows for a Bangladesh family and a water pump for the whole village.

On the forth day of Christmas my true love sent to me four Sevenly tees, three goats, two cows for a Bangladesh family and a water pump for the whole village.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, five fat hens, four Sevenly tees, three goats, two cows for a Bangladesh family and a water pump for the whole village.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, six jars to carry water, five fat hens, four Sevenly tees, three goats, two cows for a Bangladesh family and a water pump for the whole village.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me, seven days of rice, six jars to carry water, five fat hens, four Sevenly tees, three goats, two cows for a Bangladesh family and a water pump for the whole village.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, eight sets of new cloths, seven days of rice, six jars to carry water, five fat hens, four Sevenly tees, three goats, two  cows for a Bangladesh  family and a water pump for the whole village.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, nine school desks, eight sets of new cloths, seven days of rice, six jars to carry water, five fat hens, four Sevenly tees, three goats, two cows for a Bangladesh family and a water pump for the whole village.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, ten school book packs, nine school desks, eight sets of new cloths, seven days of rice, six jars to carry water, five fat hens, four Sevenly tees, three goats, two  cows for a Bangladesh family and a water pump for the whole village.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me, eleven sets of school uniforms, ten school book packs, nine school desks, eight sets of new cloths, seven days of rice, six jars to carry water, five fat hens, four 
Sevenly tees, three goats, two cows for a Bangladesh family and a water pump for the whole village.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, twelve operation Christmas child shoe boxes, eleven sets of school uniforms, ten school book packs, nine school desks, eight sets of new cloths, seven days of rice, six jars to carry water, five fat hens, four Sevenly tees, three goats, two  cows for a Bangladesh family and a water pump for the whole village.
 (c) Debbie Chilton, 2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment