Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 1 - The Spirit of Christmas Journey


It with a tinge of sadness I record my last day of a truly magic journey, but it is also reason to rejoice in the privilege of sharing the Spirit of Christmas with so many people. Both new friends and neighbours and people I have never met. The boys and girls who will open Christmas Presents; my high school teacher; Zeke and David; Piper who will enjoy her Christmas bike; the child who will receive the greatest journey; the girl set free because I brought a tee; those who ate the Candy Canes and those who helped me give them away; to the forgotten person is in a nursing home, and my support worker. You'll never know how much you've given me.



Some of the Gifts and Fellow Travellers
Who blessed and enriched my journey along the way.
Thank you and Happy Christmas
Debbie

On the first day of Christmas, I gave my neighbour a box of candy canes and hand delivered my support worker's letter. These are the people, the faces and the hearts that opened the Spirit of Christmas along the way. So if you want to see the Christmas of Spirit open your heart to a stranger or some one you know in need, for that's where I found the magic of Christmas, 2011.

Thank you to all who shared the journey, especially my friend Alison who has edited and proof-read my journal along the way.

Happy Christmas


* Copies of my journey will be available as a PDF after Christmas. If you'd like a print copy please email me there will be a small printing and postage cost

No comments:

Post a Comment