Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Emergency ID Australia Jewellery Helps Me Live With Confindence


Used with Permission: Photo is
the property of The Department of
Communities Queensland
Photographer: Peter Waddington (c) 2011   

In early 2011 my seizures had become controllable and my confidence to access the community independently was at a low point. My friends were urging me to obtain a medical bracelet and my medical team hoped it would more confidence to travel alone, many were concerned I was choosing to isolate myself.

So I googled medical jewellery and Emergency ID Australia came up on the search. What I liked about was the 24hr call service so paramedicies could access my medical details especially a list of medications I take.  

Wearing my stylist jewellery has meant I am again confident to access the community on my own and resume my community work which means so much to me.

I was able to place stickers on my wheelchair to alter people to look for my jewellery.

You can read about my life in the community at Debbie Shares Her Story 

No comments:

Post a Comment