Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

National Health Awareness Month - Mid-week health check!

How are you faring as you  focus on making a positive change for your health this month? To be honest I'm struggling . . . Those daily Facebook reminders just not enough. Sitting I feeling like a Gonna! Gonna make changes, gonna have breakfast, gonna get back to my exercise program. . . So familiar?

Many of these things are habits, The bad habits like skipping breakfast can be replaced by a good habit of having breakfast. I have a good excuse at present  (so I keep telling myself) sinus. The very fact why I shouldn't be drinking coffee but those 8 glasses of water. In fact for every cup of coffee, I should be drinking 2 glasses of water. . . 

But like I said Health and Wellbeing is more than looking after our physical well being! So how is my mental health check list going . . . Time for spiritual feeding . . . umm! Its happening on the run. Its not the relaxing time where I feel full focus on God or admiring and enjoying his creation. Down time . . .remind me again what I said about down time and computers . . . I have stopped to watch the news and some T.V. and brought a magazine. And I had dinner with my niece, except we were both to exhausted from the pressures of life to enjoy it. But we did put into the schedule so maybe I should lighting up and give myself a point for effort.

OK! Lets explore some positives here like, how is my life sanctification going? Generally, I feel good about life, I feel positive about the direction my life is taking and that I am working toward my writing goals. I feel the please of doing some type of writing activity each day. I feel I've achieved my goal over the last few weeks of stop coping and pasting on to my Girls Night In blog and I been able to write some worthwhile articles. Ok! There's things I'd would like to have done better in terms of organization for the night. But things are coming together and the Girls won't know the things that didn't quiet work out. I have made time for my friends and family this week and enjoy the rich blessings the bring to my life.  

If I had to grade myself on my health awareness report card to date I'd rate myself a "B" I am Aware of what's working and what's not and we're not to far into the month that I can't turn it around!

Establishing good habits is like walking . . . one step at a time! Enjoy your day and take time to enjoy the beauty around you!    

No comments:

Post a Comment