Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blog Action Day is coming

Last year I joined thousands of bloggers around the the world to blog for clean water. This year the topic to blog about is food. Umm . . . What to blog about?  Why my mother made me eat my greens? Nar! Food horror stories! Nar, you don't want to hear about my families eating habits growing-up! 101 things to do with chocolate! Fun differently but hardly life changing and not very original. Nutrition, a highly over research topic equals boring! Food wars in third world. Sounds like something I wrote about water last year? Can the world's environment feed 9 million people in 2050 . . .    If you've got something you'd like me to discuss on October 16, 2011 Let me know. I'll need a few days to research. So get in quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment