Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mid Week Health Check

Thinking about my health and well being progress well . . . if my current stress levels are any indication I not travelling so well. I knew I took to larger bite at October. There's seems so much is happening and when my mind is in the hive of creative activity it has a  tendency to go into order drive. At present I am organizing a Girls Night In which is a fundraiser for the Queensland Cancer Council and I've successfully managed to convince myself that I going to forget something important. Now! Being Health Awareness month I don't want this to turn into a self-fulfilling prophesy! SO TIME OUT!

It's also mental health week so I have written myself a prescription to do something to reward myself tomorrow. A time to stop and celebrate what I have achieve and reflect on the awareness and funds I have already raised this month. Today I was reminded a company who is sponsoring me are also hold their own Girls Night In because I made them aware of the campaign. That in itself is a huge achievement!

Stress can be good is I am channelling it in the right direction and writing list and crossing checking works well! My favorite word to write at present is DONE!

Physically I going ok with my drinking 8 glasses of water and 8 hours of sleep a night . . . How about you? How are you going with you're health goals.

Have you take a break this week? Remember our metal health is just as important as our physical. Take time to smell the roses or have a bubble bath!    

No comments:

Post a Comment