Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Food For Thought

With World Food Day just a few days away now I thought this quote from Mother Teresa was worth sharing, "If you can't feed a hundred people, then just feed one." I know I can't change the world. But one by one I hope to change peoples mind sets.
"If you can't feed 100 people , just feed one!" Mother Teresa

Photo: by Greenpeace used by permission for World Blog Action Day Purposes  


To co-inside with world food day, Blog Action Day, on the 16th October, 2011 has elected FOOD as a topic to blog about this year. I have been researching food sustainability for the world in 2050 this week. Can we have food security in 2050 where the population of the world is expected to be 9 billion people? When I chose food security as my topic, I knew nothing of the complexity of the issues involved. It is not simply an issues of availability of suitable land and water supply as I thought. You'll have to pop in on Sunday to see what all the issues are and what my predictions are for the future of world security.

For Blog Action Day to achieve our objectives we also need our blog readers to spead the world the simples way to do that is to share my World Action Day blog posts on your social network sites. Read other blogs on Sunday and if you are a blog writer, unite with us on the 16th October 2011, because one by one we can change  the world. For more information see  Blog Action Day Register

     


Let's Talk About Food!

No comments:

Post a Comment