Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Cyberspace VOICE

     The next challenge from the BAD # 11 is to join other bloggers to be a VOICE on the Internet. The BAD team is extending its mission. From one day to establishing a permeate presence on the net. The mission as I understand it is to collect individual voices of bloggers, like myself an from a collective VOICE.  All BAD bloggers are easily identify by the present of the BAD #11 badge on their blogs . 
    The first step in the process is the London conference on cyberspace. As part of this conference BAD bloggers have been invited to give input. There is also the opportunity to take part during the conference. International Conference on the Internet  In the lead up to the conference we are blogging on the topic of the benefits of the Internet and mobile technology, rather interesting given I wrote on their negative impact on our mental health earlier in the month. So look our for my post on developing my voice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment