Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Purple On!



People are asking . . .

How can I go purple on March 26 th

If you put purple on then that works for me!

As you are aware I am raising money for


However there are several organizations that would appreciate

your support on Purple Day

Purple Day is now recognized internationally and this year over

80 countries have decided to GO PURPLE!

So you might also like to support 



My Fundraising Pages are:


and




Remember whatever your doing it's Purple On!


No comments:

Post a Comment