Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Let's Dance and Shout!


1 in 3 women will experience physical or sexual violence during their lifetime. Violence against women in western countries often goes run reported.  In the majority of cases it occurs in the home, behind close doors. These women are often verbally and emotionally abused leaving their self-esteem shattered. As I result they feel trapped in a violence relationship.

How even in the third world women and particular young girls are twice as more likely to experience rape. In war worn Africa, the men are killed and the women left behind alone after being burteal raped and beaten.


On 14th February, we want to see 1 BILLION people dancing in the street to demand and end to violence against women. The is NO EXCUSE violence. Not because of want we ware, or what time of day it is, because someone does like the food we cook, or we did wait up until the pub closed, or a elderly man has dementure and certainly not because anyone guy looked at us the wrong way, or a solider at war has needs.
   

None of these these are justification for violence and yet some where right now people are using these as justification for assault, rape, and even murder!  These crimes are not about the acts of women, rather the are about the power a man 'feels' he has over a woman or 'ownership'.  On FEB 14 was need to shout VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN NEEDS TO STOP! And we need to stop giving these me refuse from their crimes.    


Please join me in the dance for freedom in your neighborhood and join me on Thunderclap and share my message on social media (like Blogger, Twitter and Facebook) or why not create a Thunderclap of your own.  

So Let's get talking!

Debbie
,

No comments:

Post a Comment