Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Purple Day is approaching

March 26th is Purple Day!  Is a day to stand in solidarity with the 65 million people around the world who are affected by seizure disorders and their families.


March 26th is International Epilepsy Awareness Day!

Yes! I will be raising money on March 26 th

For Epilepsy Action Australia

However it is much more important to me that

I increase the community's understanding of epilepsy

and seizure disorders. 

Sadly someone experiencing a seizure in public

is still meet with feelings of fear and uncertainty.

Many people are still unsure what to do.

But YES! You can help and it doesn't need to be scary!

Here's the tips below.     



The message of purple day is simple . . .

People who experience seizure disorders are everyday people living everyday lives!
This is the message I carry in hosting


Experiencing a seizure disorder has not preventing me
from following my creative passions and a career in the arts.
I am a poet, publish Children's author and now Visual Artist.

Please join my My Purple Day Art Action 

Put your Purple On

and  stand with us on MARCH 26 TH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment