Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cyberspace VOICE Conference Outcome


See London Cyberspace Conference Outcomes out lines the immediate things the governments around the world need to begin to address to allow safe, secure and freedom of speech, for all people.  In terms of ensuring access for all people, enabling every individual to participate in a globalises economy, immediate action from governments world wide to address many infrastructure needs. I believe the UN also has a role to play in assisting developing nations in this area. If my 10 year old niece can access the internet and my 14 year old nephew his iphone, then education levels are no longer a challenge software companies need to overcome. In terms of cyber crime and internet & mobile technology security, while international law agency, governments and software designers all have a role to play, we as individual users need to take personal responsible to protect our devices, privacy and intellectual property. I look forward to sharing more on the issues raised here and among other participants in the coming weeks.   

No comments:

Post a Comment