Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Monday, November 28, 2011

The 12 Gifts Of Christmas Journey

Starting on the 13th December I will be journaling on my "Sharing The Spirit of Christmas Adventure." I will be do this as part of my Pay It Forward commitment. I am very much looking forward to discovering the JOY the Spirit of Christmas journey will bring to my life and the lives of unknown strangers. I really pray as I share this journey with you, you to can gleam this sense of joy. But why stop there?

Why not embark on your own journey and experiences the pay it forward experience for yourself. The project for and journal or blog exercise is set out on their blog. There is also opportunity to share your experience with other bloggers. Even if you don't write a blog you can still journal your journey in the tradition sense. If you have any questions or need assistance with your journey enters contact chainlinks08@gmail.com.

Or you can join some activites through the It Takes One organisation. If you decide to take part we would love you to share your journey with us by posting on our Facebook Page.

Looking forward to sharing my journey with you.    

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Debbie! Thanks so much for posting this! The link to the actual blog is: www.chicagonow.com/chain-links. But Charley's works also--he is helping me promote it so either way people will know where to send their stuff. Do you mind adding the above blog address, as well as my email: chainlinks08@gmail.com? That way, people can submit their story to me to post! Thanks so much for spreading the word! I think this will be a very successful project in reminding everyone about what Christmas is TRULY about. God bless!

    ReplyDelete