Life Matters

LIFE MATTERS

I discuss here the Matters of Life because Life Matters. From the very moments of conception until we meet face to face with Christ our creator. I share with my readers how my Christian Faith influences my biblical response to the events all around me.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Count! You Count!

Have you read my words at the to of the page. 'Online' Expresses who I am and how I present myself online. You to have a choice how you present yourself online. 'The good, the bad, and the ugly'. Debbie's discussions are my opportunity to express my views through the written word. They say 'The Pen is mightier that the sword'. Due to my disabilities I often feel unheard, under valued and unworthy. But today I want to say, YOU COUNT AND SO DO I! You have one vote and I have one vote, both count equally. It is time in Australia everybody had access to the same quality of life, however sadly if you have a disability or care for someone with a disability;  come from a non English speaking background or are an Indigenous Australia access to essential services such as health care and support services are hard to obtain.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment